I have been released from the hopsital this evening and so I am now at home scared out of my wits! I'm supposed to take care of myself now, give myself insulin and not walk too much. I have an oxygen tank that I either completely drained, or shut off...I don't really know for sure. BUt All this is rather hysterical for me because when I comes down to it, if it's associated with me, some how, some way....it's gonna be screwed up. LOLOL!
I'M ALIVE, and that's the good news and when I get myself on an even keel, I'll fill you wonderful people in on the power of Twitter Friendship, give you all big wet hugs and kisses and tell you all how much you mean to me!!
It's a miracle that I still exist, and a testament to my tweet-pals relationship with the ALmighty, I'm sure. My doctor said he had no other reason to explain that I did not die. I HAVE NOT SMOKED! (YAY!) BUt when I arrived by ambulance a week ago, I was in full respiratory failure.
I'm okay, just trying to get over that the offensive smell in my house is actually ME......(PEE-UU) and my daughter will help me get washed up and slathered in deodorant (or at least take pity on me and put a stick-up on my forehead).
You all are precious, wonderful people! And I will update you on everything as soon as I can!
*HUGS AND KISSES* ANNIE XOXOXOXOX
HOORAY! I knew you'd make it...you got the stuff! Just keep breathing and it'll be all good soon... so glad.. :oD
ReplyDeleteHere's and extra 'bonus' YIPPEE!
lol!
:oD
Things should even be better now that I put a little laughing gas and helium in that tank. You'll even find my jokes funny now.
ReplyDeleteDon't ever scare us like that again or I am serious we will put pictures of you in that hospital gown on the internets. Right now, I'm just keeping the polaroids to myself.
Hope you take your time to recover...But, Hurry up and get your Snark up to Snuff! We miss you! So Happy to see you home! Just keep on doing whatcha doing! <3
ReplyDelete